Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
Is a term that is recognized worldwide for the control and management of manufacturing, testing and overall quality control of food and pharmaceutical products. GMP takes quality assurance approach, which ensures that products are consistently produced and controlled to the quality standard appropriate to their intended use and as required by the marketing authorization.
The GMP Monitored program can be useful for following industries:
- Restaurants and catering;
- Quick service restaurants;
- Food retail stores;
- Convenience stores.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing units
Benefits of GMP approval scheme
- Compliance with law
- Reduced consumer complaints
- Consumer satisfaction
- Enhanced reputation
- And for those involved in production, good working condition